The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

The Gaming Highway

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gameway Portal is up. Click Portal for news, post info, and most importantly, our new affiliates! Another game is in the works and will be released soon. Also, everyone give a warm welcome to our new admin, Abrecan Eyndrill!

2 posters

Third and last

Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet
    Name: Suzaku Kensei

Third and last Empty Third and last

Post  Grimmjow Jaggerjack Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:05 pm

I haven't think too many things about this one, so i will edit whenever i think of more things to add.

Spoiler:

Edit: OK, almost done, only need a RP example...

Last edited by Grimmjow Jaggerjack on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Demi Ryu
    Demi Ryu
    Administratinator

Location : A very dark place. You call it hell, I call it home

Third and last Empty Re: Third and last

Post  Demi Ryu Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:34 pm

No copying other Shinigami's Zanpakuto. It's not a very creative power and has too many applications that can lead to godmoding.
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet

Post  Grimmjow Jaggerjack Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:44 am

Sorry, didn't saw this reply XP i will change it and add more stuff when i can...
    Demi Ryu
    Demi Ryu
    Administratinator

Location : A very dark place. You call it hell, I call it home

Post  Demi Ryu Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:27 pm

No dual Zanpakutos for this reason. The anime and manga state that very few Dual Zanpakutos exist, and that if they do exist they are very very old and very powerful.

Secondly, I'm not too crazy about the Zanpakuto Spirit... I'm on the fence with the... Molesting thing...

Describe Shikai with more detail. Tell me how it works, you are being very vague.

Bankai is allowed to have 1 ability that can be used at first. List that ability under Bankai Description, then put the others under Bankai Abilities. You cannot access the others at first. Give them names, space them out and make it cleaner.

You really need to beef the entire app up really, but these are just areas that I noticed in need of comments.
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet

Post  Grimmjow Jaggerjack Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:53 pm

Were do they say that about dual swords?? I've just re-read that part, and the only say they are rare...And in any case, in one moment or another, those sword must have been "born", and any zampakutoh can be extremely powerfull with time, for example, Genryusai's zampakutoh is stronger than Kyoraku's and Ukitake's....
    And why so crazy about molesting?? It's not for real, so who cares?? And it's not like she can't defend herself against a molester, and being her zampakutoh's spirit, it means she is also a lesbian (or at least bi), even though she doesn't says so...
    And about The shikai, what else do you want me to say?? It's like Zangetsu's hability, it's really simple, instead of a blade of reiatsu, a blade of air...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:34 am