The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

The Gaming Highway

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gameway Portal is up. Click Portal for news, post info, and most importantly, our new affiliates! Another game is in the works and will be released soon. Also, everyone give a warm welcome to our new admin, Abrecan Eyndrill!

3 posters

Why do People Insist on Walking so Slow and Stopping and Clogging Up School Halls So Im Late to Class?

Ruskin
    Ruskin
    Christfag Asspie

Character Sheet
    Name:

Why do People Insist on Walking so Slow and Stopping and Clogging Up School Halls So Im Late to Class? Empty Why do People Insist on Walking so Slow and Stopping and Clogging Up School Halls So Im Late to Class?

Post  Ruskin Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:54 pm

I am going to say anything and everything that is true about this topic. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STANDING IN THE GODDAMN WAY WHEN I AND EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO MOVE! It pisses me off so bad! OK heres the situation...at my high school you only get 4 minutes to get to your next class and for me all my classes are very FUCKING far apart as in 5 minutes apart! The school leadership says you can get anywhere on campus in 4 minutes and they tested it walking backwards in circles from the corner of the school to the other but guess what they don't have in their way. SLOW ASS STUDENTS! They do it in a empty school during summer with none of people who cause the problems im about to list in their way. Also just as a note to explain why this pisses me off so bad due to the 4 min. time limit and "obstructions" I have to sprint most of the way to most of my classes just so im not tardy. First its the slow walking mother fuckers...im not mentioning races but if you feel the same as I do about this you know who im talking about...especially the females...UGGGGGGGGGGGGH! Second the idiots playing kissy face with their girl friends and boy friends in the MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING HALL and taking up space slowing me down. Ugh look buddy if you wanna suck face stand off to the side of the fucking hallway and quit blocking people out! This also brings me to the topic of the idiots who are standing and flailing around yelling at each other down the hall and even hitting people while preforming their epileptic seizure like fucking maneuvers. Look you dumb asses aren't cool you aren't funny you are IN THE FUCKING WAY! Here is another group of people who you just wanna beat with golf clubs and leave bleeding in the moonlight...the assholes who give you shit for passing them up or going around them and you barely graze a part of their body or baggage! i.e. backpack, purse, or if you brush shoulders. "WAT YOU THINK YOUR DOING BITCH WATCH WHERE THE FUCK YOUR GOING." Is usually what they yell in which I usually retort with "FUCK OFF AND MOVE YOUR ASS THEN!" to which they usually don't reply because they haven't thought up anything past what they first said. They think their buff and cool trying to call me out but again all their doing is being an ass and SLOWING ME DOWN SO IM FUCKING TARDY TO CLASS AND GET SENT TO SUSPENSION! Finally the most annoying of all and really this is more of coincidence but it still pisses me off to no end. That is the guys who don't see you coming and you almost collide and he steps to the side and you step to the same side and then you step to the other side and so does he and you end up in this back and forth tango looking really fucking stupid. It all come down to this...DON'T WALK SLOW, STAND OFF TO THE SIDE WITH YOUR PARTNER, GET A LIFE TRASH TALKERS AND MOVE SO I DON'T RUN INTO YOU, AND CHOOSE ONE SIDE TO STEP OFF TO DAMMIT!"

Anybody have the same problem or feel the same way as me?

tl;dr- Ruskin becomes angered by slow people in the hallway, discuss your own experiences.
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet
    Name: Suzaku Kensei

Why do People Insist on Walking so Slow and Stopping and Clogging Up School Halls So Im Late to Class? Empty Re: Why do People Insist on Walking so Slow and Stopping and Clogging Up School Halls So Im Late to Class?

Post  Grimmjow Jaggerjack Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:53 am

There ther Ruskin, there there XD man i know how you fell, i hate it when there is a group of people in front of you, bloking the whole street and going really slow, or when i'm walking and there is people right in front of me coming in my direction but they are bloking the way and no one, i repeat NO ONE let's you past and then i have to make some place by force, i hate bumping into people ¬¬ but now i've solved most of these problems, i put a face that says "move or i kill you" and now most of the people go out of my way and some even cross the street XD
    Ruskin
    Ruskin
    Christfag Asspie

Character Sheet
    Name:

Why do People Insist on Walking so Slow and Stopping and Clogging Up School Halls So Im Late to Class? Empty Re: Why do People Insist on Walking so Slow and Stopping and Clogging Up School Halls So Im Late to Class?

Post  Ruskin Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:46 pm

Yea I have my own "move or I will kill you" face to but the last time I used it the guy I locked eyes with lost all control of his bowels. That hall has never smelt the same since that day. tongue
    Paul Endri
    Paul Endri
    Administratinator

Post  Paul Endri Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:29 pm

Ruskin, that's what anyone would do if something as despicable and ugly as you made eye contact with them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:06 pm