The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

The Gaming Highway

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gameway Portal is up. Click Portal for news, post info, and most importantly, our new affiliates! Another game is in the works and will be released soon. Also, everyone give a warm welcome to our new admin, Abrecan Eyndrill!

2 posters

Operator

Ruskin
    Ruskin
    Christfag Asspie

Character Sheet
    Name:

Operator Empty Operator

Post  Ruskin Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm

So here is something I need to stop but it is almost to fun for me to stop.

Here is the situation. When im at my house alone I like to get in my battle gear (Full ACU suit, TAC-Vest, Boots, Pouches, Helmet, Full holster rig, helmet and goggles) etc.) and practice clearing rooms and hitting targets with my airsoft guns. I have a bit of a thing for military operations.

Anyone else act just as odd as me?
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet
    Name: Suzaku Kensei

Operator Empty Re: Operator

Post  Grimmjow Jaggerjack Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:37 am

Jajaja, if i had the gear i would do just like you, but my mom hates fireweapons ¬¬ yeah, i can have a real katana, but can't have an airsoft model of a gun T_T therefore, why would i bother buying all the gear, i couldn't use it, and no one i know is into airsoft...u_u But hey, why would you stop doing it? if it's fun keep doing it man!! if you think it's weird, call it practice, like me, practicing with my sword and stuff, it's not like i'm going to use it for real, but it's fun XP

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:42 pm