The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

The Gaming Highway

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gameway Portal is up. Click Portal for news, post info, and most importantly, our new affiliates! Another game is in the works and will be released soon. Also, everyone give a warm welcome to our new admin, Abrecan Eyndrill!

4 posters

Gelaan: Myciel

Clephas
    Clephas
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Gelaan: Myciel Empty Gelaan: Myciel

Post  Clephas Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:38 pm

Name: Clephas

Name of Game: Myciel

Game Schematic Used: Rin System

Any Minor Changes you wish to make to said Schematic: Mostly I want to add 'Weapon Events' for the creation of certain types of specialized weapons that exist in the universe I am utilizing. I'd like to make it so that only a specific request and only under certain conditions can these weapons be created or obtained by a character. [1] Sa'Araal or 'weapons of will' [2] Artisan weapons Also, I am going to make a number of secondary characters to populate certain important positions. Oh, and I'd like to have a separate section for listing and creating Secondary Characters, rather than putting them in the character application, as I prefer to keep existing ones if the player who created them decides to drop out.

In depth description of game: I am basing this rp at the latest point in my Gelaan Empire timeline, when the Gelaan have spread out from their original universe into ours as well. At this point, Terran humanity has been conquered and absorbed into the greater Empire, and Imperial expansion has slowed somewhat with the need to properly assimilate the recently-conquered cultures. This rp is based in the Myciel system, the farthest point of the Imperial frontier at present. There are three inhabited planets in the system, as well as an artificial planet created by the Imperial Overlord, Ishrael. The planets are inhabited by a varying group of races, including the staple races of the Empire (Bhamind, Terran Humans, Imperial Humans, Aruul, and Shyvariel).

Currently, there is a major civil war in progress on the Industrial World, Cycael, where the Blue River Corporation is at war with its contract employees over the terms and conditions of their original colonial contract.

On the mining world of Kethnia, a sympathetic revolt occurred against Blue River's interests there, but was put down quickly by a professional force trained by the local Mercenaries Guild. A recent rash of assassinations amongst Blue River's local supervisors is thought to be a rebel activity, but Imperial intelligence suggests otherwise...

On the Hellworld Alnie (an extremely seismically active world with high gravity where criminals whose crimes don't merit execution serve set sentences), the recent influx of prisoners from the Empire is straining the resources of the Imperial legion that is stationed there.

On the artificial world-city of Zaral, Lord Ishrael has recently had to deal with a number of illegal assassination attempts, as well as an attempt to sabotage the gravitational reactor and Nexus Gate situated in the belly of the artificial planet. Not to mention that his cousin, Lord Shiji, has taken up more or less permanent residence in the Research Labs, leading to speculation that Zaral is going to become another center of new expansion in the near future.

Details about the Gelaan universe and other issues will be posted if you approve this application. These will include racial and cultural descriptions, descriptions of important individuals in the Empire, and a basic rundown of Imperial history.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

Gelaan: Myciel Empty Re: Gelaan: Myciel

Post  Flan Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:07 pm

1 vote yes. No objections here.
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:30 pm

Got my vote as well, nicely done.
    Demi Ryu
    Demi Ryu
    Administratinator

Location : A very dark place. You call it hell, I call it home

Post  Demi Ryu Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Pretty interesting. Vote 3. We will PM you with information on how to create this game. Just give us a little time to prepare for ya.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

Post  Flan Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:16 pm

Perfect. I'll get in touch with you and help you set up your forum. Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content