The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

The Gaming Highway

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gameway Portal is up. Click Portal for news, post info, and most importantly, our new affiliates! Another game is in the works and will be released soon. Also, everyone give a warm welcome to our new admin, Abrecan Eyndrill!

+2
Flan
Spartan
6 posters

Spartan's game thread

Mr. Bad Guy
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Spartan's game thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Spartan's game thread

Post  Mr. Bad Guy Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:50 am

((OOC: Do I recognize any of those people as people who were getting bit by the guy from earlier, or are these completely new people?"))

"Son of a bitch!" are the first words out of my mouth as I grip my crowbar tighter while I watch the shit hit the fan. "Ok, one crazy guy who wants to eat me: A challenge, but conceivably doable. Several people who want to eat me: Time to get the hell out of Dodge." I look at the cop, "I know that guy's you're partner and all, but this doesn't look like a fight we can win. We're out manned and these crazy sons of bitches don't seem to care about getting hurt and sure as hell don't care you're with the police. I think the best option is to get out of here, grab anyone we can on the way, and get some backup. You can't save anyone if you're dead." I then begin trying to think if there is anyway out that doesn't involve taking on or trying to blitz past the bunch of crazies.

((If I do recognize them, this. If not, ignore it.))
    "Hey, wait a sec, aren't those the people the first guy attacked? Why the hell are they attacking the cop then?! This shit just keeps getting more and more insane! There has to be more to this than just a bunch of crazy people trying to eat people."
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:54 pm

Freddy Mason
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

OCC: None of them, all random people

The cop seems to listen to your words, as he stands and watches his partner get attacked, seemingly in shock. Snapping to attention, he replies " I uh...I mean, fuck......Alright, we got to get the hell out of here, back upstairs, go! ".

As the man heads up the stairs, several of the creatures seem to take attention to his order, as they move away from the now still, and seemingly dead partner, and begin to make their way towards you. From the corner of your eye, you can see the cop, as he calls out to you to hurry up, hopefully with a way to escape the hell hole that the place had become.

Kurogane Shougo
    Health: 95
    Stamina: 78

Yanking the man's head back, you smash your fist straight into his dome, a sickening crack filling your ears as the man twitches, then drops down. Letting him go, you quickly realize that he's not moving any more, causing you to realize that you may have just in fact, killed a man.

Nudging the man's body with his foot, Yamato starts to back away slowly, as he says "Oh...Shit....I think you just killed him...Oh shit, we just killed a homeless guy, I mean, that's like a hate crime or something right?!, we're gonna get arrested for murder and hate crime! ".
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Mr. Bad Guy Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:29 pm

"Sounds like a plan... for now." I begin making my way back upstairs, making sure not to stumble and fall like earlier, last thing I need is a broken ankle or something. When we get to the top of the stairs, I ask him "Shit, some of them are following. We need to get out of here fast, the situation is just going from bad to worse, and I'd hate to see what the worst looks like." I look around to see if there's anything that may be used to toss down or across the stairs to buy some extra time, but only if it won't use up more time getting it there than we'd get out of it.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

Post  Flan Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:56 pm

Kurogane Shougo

So Shougo stood over the limp body and half-listened to Yamato, his mind working, slowly but surely. Okay. So the guy attacked me first. There are witnesses that saw me try to help him. That was entirely self defense... But what was with him? He looked frickin' diseased... Blonde moment. MAYBE IT WAS RABIES?

Shougo panicked. He hates shots, so he lied to his mother when she sent him to the clinic for his Rabies shot and spent the money on manly things like Yakuza flicks and importing his SAP gloves instead. Oh God... Oh God... Maybe he infected me and I have rabies now... How am I supposed to keep my reputation up if I got Rabies from a frickin' hobo?! People will think it's an STD or something!

But panicking wasn't how a cool and spicy person like Shougo would deal with this kind of situation!

"U'sei, boke. (Shut up, 'tard) It was self defense. Let's get out of here, I want to get to class on time this morning." Shougo hopped on Yamato's bike and gunned the engine, motioning for Yamato to sit in the rear seat. Well, this is just gonna have to sort itself out. Nothin' I can do 'cept tell the truth. He didn't even search the bum for a wallet, to show how serious he was in proving his innocence. Smart plan, Shougo.

"Ah, Yamato. I'll give you a lift up to Misaki's house, but after that, you're walking."

"BUT IT'S MY BIKE!" Yamato pleaded.
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Kurogane Shougo

Getting onto the bike with Yamato, the two of you begin to speed your way over to Misaki's, taking whatever shortcuts you can as your partner in crime suggests head back every now and then, his concern over what had happened growing to be quite obvious, if not annoying. As you turn around the corner, your stop to see several cars being guided away from the area, as officers direct them to other locations.

Out of worry, you drive up, ready to burst right through and over to Misaki's, when one of the police officers stops you "Alright boy, your going to need to turn that bike around here, no one gets in, if you know anyone here, just give us their name, and we'll tell you which hospital there at, alright? ".

Freddy Mason

Nodding at what you said, the officer begins to look for a way to escape, as you search around for a way to stop, or at least slow down, the advancing creatures. Spotting one of the near by pieces of furniture, you quick toss the vase at one of the creatures, before shoving down the wooden decoration down the stairs.

The furniture rolls right down the stairs, and to your luck, knocks down one of the creatures with it, as the beast stumble down the stairs with it. From your count, there's at least three other creatures still making their way up, as the officer tells you "This way, there should be a service exit or something we can use! ".
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:25 pm

Kurogane Shougo

[OOC: I'm not quite sure if I specified this or even if you care, but Misaki is Shougo's next-door neighbor.]

Shougo slowed the bike down and almost forgot to put his leg down to hold the bike up. He stared at the police barrier, almost uncomprehending.

Dad. Mom. Misaki.

He stood up on tip-toes, trying to see what was going on over the line of people and squad cars. The seconds bled into minutes, which bled into hours as he clumsily dismounted and stumbled towards the police barricade. Sound coalesced and then faded to a muted roar in his ears.

What... What happened? Was it an earthquake? His mind sped up, panic began to take hold. No, I didn't feel any vibrations... Fire? I didn't see any smoke. Gunshots? I didn't hear any. What could have happened? Don't tell me... Someone got to them... Gangers... Yakuza... Mass murderers... Is this Karma? Because I killed that bum?

The pain brought him back to himself. His hands were clutched to his head in a vice-grip, his fingers one step away from breaking skin on his scalp. His eyes had broken their natural squint. He was driven by single-minded purpose.

Dad should be leaving for the office about this time. Mom almost never leaves, unless she went shopping. Misaki shouldn't have left yet, it's too early.

He barely noticed the officer in front of him. The blurred image of the blue-suited cop spun in and out of focus while the sound of his voice spiked and muted in his ears.

"... Going to need to turn that bike around here, no one gets in, if you know anyone here, just give us their name, and we'll tell you which hospital they're at, alright?"

Purpose drove him to regain control of himself. He had been through life threatening situations before, he had survived hundreds of fights where the stakes had been lethal, but he had never even had nightmares about the four most important people in his life disappearing in some natural disaster. He was going to get them to safety or die trying.

"Tsukimiya, what happened to the Tsukimiya family? There's a daughter, Misaki, and a mother, Hana. And the Kurogane family? My tou-chan, Masahiro, and my mother, Ji-Hae? Are they alright?!" Shougo nearly shouted that last line. More of the haze in his head lifted, he regained some composure. "Sorry... I'm sorry. What happened? If you'll let me, I want to see to my family and then if you need help, I'll lend a hand. It's a little quiet for an earthquake though, isn't it?"

Shougo deliberately neglects to mention the dead bum. He considers it, but then decides against this little white lie. The officer would question him, and he really couldn't spare time right now. Besides, the bum was dead, it's not like he needed care. Morbid, aren't we? Shougo's inner voice told him, sounding incredibly morbid at that moment.

Depending on the officer's reaction, Shougo will do one of two things.

If the officer gives him hospital names, he'll go immediately to wherever Misaki is, then try to reunite with his family/her mother.

If the officer can't tell him anything of use, Shougo tries to convince the officer to let him through.

"Officer... Listen, I really need to get through there. I don't know if my family is still alive and I won't get in your way, just let me go!" Shougo pleads.

If the officer lets him go, he immediately sets off running for Misaki's apartment on top of the flower shop her mother owns. If he doesn't, Shougo tries one more time to convince him and then breaks through the barrier and vaults any squad cars in his way. He reasons that since the police don't carry firearms here, he's most likely more physically fit than any of them are because of his youthful vigor, and because the officers probably wouldn't want to lose manpower by sending an officer after an apparently suicidal delinquent.
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Mr. Bad Guy Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:06 pm

Freddy Mason

"Shit, they just keep coming." I grit my teeth as I watch the others make their way up the stairs. Hearing the officer call me, I make way over to him, knocking over anything that I can easily throw behind to slow them even the slightest bit. "Damn, I feel like one of those punks on an episode of 'Cops'. All that's missing is the theme music and the fact that I still got my shirt on." And as if to spite myself, I start hearing the theme and begin humming it, having it now stuck in my head. "Dammit..." Caught up with the officer, something dawns on me, so I ask him, "Hey, don't you have a radio or something on you to call for assistance?"
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:31 pm

Freddy Mason

Knocking over a set of chairs as you run by, you follow the officer as you attempt to shake the rather catchy yet annoying tune out of your head. Looking back to see a few of the creatures stumbling up the stairs and towards your way. Turning around the corner, you spot the emergency escape door, which you assume to lead either to the roof, or downstairs and to the street.

Kicking the door open, the officer quickly scans the area, before saying "Alright, you head downstairs, I'll be back in two minutes, I have to see if there's anyone else up here. Listen to me, two minutes, no more, I don't show up, you get out of there, and head to the closest station, you hear me? ".

Kurogane Shougo

Placing a hand on your chest to seemingly keep you from getting ideas, the officer replies "Calm down boy, we'll take a look at the list, just stay still and breath, understand? ". Grabbing a nearby set of papers, the officer quickly flips through, searching through the list for the names as he replies "Lets see....Ah!, here they are, girl's fine, her mother's in for a cut wound, nothing too serious though. No other set of names there, they could be there, that's my guess, now get out of here boy, you hear me? ".

As you step away from the scene, Yamato heads over to you, his face concerned as asks "Everything alright?, 'the fuck is going on anyway, some gang cause trouble or something? ".
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Kurogane Shougo

Shougo thanks the officer, hops on the bike, and waves to Yamato.

"Come on, we're going to the hospital!" He guns the engine and takes off down the street as fast as he dares without hitting anyone or wrecking on anything.
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Mr. Bad Guy Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:36 pm

Freddy Mason

I debate with myself, "Horror, Psycho, and Slasher film logic says splitting up is a bad idea. Of course, same logic says the cop is gonna die, so I don't know how much faith I wanna put in sticking with him. Of course, then again, he knows his way around here better than I do, but going upstairs when fleeing usually leads to someone dying, and I'm not feeling too hot today. Fuck it, let's play it by ear."

"I don't think going upstairs is a good idea, if they storm it, you'll be trapped up there, and chances are slim you'll get out. The most important thing in any endeavor is knowing when you're beat, and to cut your loses. Firemen know when it's no longer safe to go or stay in a burning building even if they know people are still inside. But let's not waste time arguing, if you still wanna go, then go." I don't wait for an answer and start making my way slowly and cautiously down the stairs, crowbar ready to fend off any attackers.

I no longer have the "Cops" theme in my head now... cause "The Gambler" replaced it.
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:11 am

Kurogane Shougo
    Mental Health: 97 (-3 from mental stress/worry)

Speeding off towards the hospital with Yamato, the two of you quick slip off of the bike as soon as it is parked. You waste no time bolting into the lobby of the hospital, as Yamato struggles to keep up at your break neck speed. Around you, dozens of people can be seen, some look like worried parents, others are scared and crying children, while some are old folks clearly ill from stress and worry.

Before you can open your mouth to the desk nurse, she says without looking up "Whatever it is, you'll need to wait for your turn. If you're injured, say how bad it is, and I'll send a doctor or nurse once they're free. If you're looking for a family member, the list is right there, you can wait here until they are released or deemed able to see anyone ".

As you look down, you spot a surprising large list of names, and by the looks of it, it might just keep on growing.

Freddy Mason

Your words seem to clearly reach the officer, as his face falls into a mixture of deep thought and concern. As you start to step down the stairs, you spot the officer from the corner of your eye, his gun aimed down as he plants a hand on your shoulder, and says "Let me take point, that way, anything happens, at least I'm protecting one person ".

Stepping ahead of you, the two of you start to make your way down the stairs, as he turns his head back for a brief second, and says "Oh....The name's Taisuke, lets hope we both make it out of this, eh? ". Heading to the bottom of the stairs, he plants his ear on the door, before backing away slowly, nodding towards his head in a motion towards it, waiting for you to open as his body tenses up.
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Mr. Bad Guy Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:40 pm

Freddy Mason

I place myself next to the wall and grip the handle. "Hopefully, all those hours of Rainbow Six are gonna pay off today." I give him a light nod to signal I'm about to open the door, and then quickly sling it open. I quickly duck back in, grip my weapon, and follow the officer's lead in.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:51 pm

Kurogane Shougo
    Mental Health: 97 (-3 from mental stress/worry)

Seeing that the hospital isn't in as much of a state of panic as the streets, he becomes considerably more calm. Remembering his manners, he accepts the offered list and peruses it intently, searching for his parents' or Misaki/Misaki's mother's names.

When he's done, he hands the list to Yamato. "Check up. There might be someone you know here."

If he sees anyone he knows, he heads off to their room/ward/thing.
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:53 pm

OCC: sorry for the wait, midterms in college are never any fun, especially when you have to do group projects, and 3/4th's of your group stopped coming to class after the first meeting. Also, welcome back Snake, who will be joining this thread now, so y'all play nice children.

Kurogane Shougo
    Mental Health: 94 (-3 from mental stress/worry)

Spotting Misaki's mothers name on the list, you quickly pass over the list to Yamato, foot tapping none stop in sheer worry as he seems to almost take his time going through the list. Looking back to you, he shakes his head and replies "Just a few kids I know from school, no one else though ".

Wasting no time, you head off to where Misaki's mother should be located, dodging hospital personal, worried patrons, and a few injured on their way to get attention. Before you mind can catch up to your body, you arrive to the room, and quickly open it, expect a scene of mass panic, only to find.....Misaki and her mother, along with a fellow doctor now currently wrapping the woman's hand.

Smiling at you, Misaki runs over and hugs you, as she says "You had me worried sick! I thought you were off getting hurt or into trouble again!, where were you?! ".

Freddy Mason

Pushing the door open, the officer moves forward without hesitation, stopping the door with the heel of his foot before looking left, then right, then left again. Nodding back to you, he makes room so you can pass by him, as he shuts the door and breaths heavily.

Down the alley, you can see more and more people starting to panic and flee the scene, and the sounds of chaos filling the air back in the distance. Looking over to you, he says "Damnit....Spreading faster than we expected...If this keeps up, we'll have a riot on our hands, or worse..Alright, do you have any place else you can go, friends, family? ".

Christopher Welkins
    Health: 50
    Stamina: 50
    Mental Health: 85

A white blaring noise fills your head, your skull feels like its splitting open, as your eyes slowly open, and you come to the sharp realization, and pain, of several cuts on various parts of your body, along with a nasty gash across from your forehead.

How you survived, you have no idea, but from the looks of the crash site, your comrades weren't too lucky. Using one of the broken doors, you force yourself up, letting the blood flow back into your limbs, as you let your body try to regain as much control as possible. Searching around the sight, you’re able to find a M67 fragmentation grenade, and a M9 handgun, along with two spare clips of ammo.

As you reload and check the weapon over, you spot some movement from the cockpit of the helicopter, and the hope of another survivor quickly fills your mind.
    Snake
    Snake
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Snake Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:12 am

Christopher Welkins
    Stamina: 50
    Mental Health: 85

Grasping his head with one hand was still a little dazed by the crash and slapped himself ro regain sobriety, "Ugh, why did I volunteer for this assignment again?" he asked himself, "Oh well,I better make sure that the pilot is dead or not," before he made his way to the cockpit,then it struck him and he thought to himself "What if the pilot was dead and it was a hostile checking for survivors or looking for still usable supplies!?...I had better not take any chances." He loaded a clip and took the safety off the gun, and began to slowly walk towards the cockpit to make as little noise as possible and to see who was it that is making the movement

Last edited by Snake on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Mr. Bad Guy Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:20 pm

Freddy Mason

"No, I'm just a tourist so I don't know anyone here. At any event, we need to get out of this alley and try to find out what's going on. Whatever is happening is more than a just a handful of crazy people. We'll be able to better react once we know what the hell is going on. For now though, let's just get out of this alley safely."
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:27 pm

Kurogane Shougo
    Mental Health: 94 (-3 from mental stress/worry)

Relief floods Shougo like a dam bursting; it felt like a thousand pounds had been lifted from his beleaguered shoulders. He swept her up in his arms, enjoying all that was Misaki, the girl he had known as long as he could remember.

Remembering his manners, he sets her down again on the floor. "Well... There were these punks and this hobo, y'see..." Wait. Better not tell her about that part.

To change the subject, he shifts his attention to Misaki's mother.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry I wasn't around to help. Are you alright?"

His face became pensive for a moment.

"And... And do you know what happened to my parents?"

Last edited by Yukarin-rin on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:24 pm

Kurogane Shougo
    Mental Health: 94

Hana waves her injured hand at you, cringing slightly before replying "I'm fine, I'm fine, and I’m not some helpless old woman you know! “ You get the feeling in the pit of your gut that whatever happened has shaken up the poor woman a bit, as Misaki guides her mother back down to sit.

Snapping back to attention, she continues "Your parents are fine dear, they just went to the police station to file a report, and they wanted me to tell you they'd be back before dinner ". Feeling relief, the heavy burden fades right away, as Misaki tugs lightly on your sleeve, and asks "Are you okay?...Did something happen?"

Freddy Mason

Taisuke nods at what you say, and takes point, his gun aimed low, but ready to swing up and fire at a moment's notice. Looking around the corner, he looks to you, and nods, before saying "Alright, it's going to be crazy out there, no matter what, don't stop, stay right on my ass, do not, and I mean DO NOT, stop for anything, understand? "

Christopher Welkins
    Stamina: 47
    Mental Health: 70

The loading of the chamber is loud enough to make you flinch, as a soft sound can be heard from where the pilot was, sounding almost like a....murh?

Heading over to the pilot slowly, you stop in shock to the sight of one of the men munching away on the pilot's corpse, his hands deep into the body's innards. A sick feeling quickly hits your mouth; as you struggle to hold back vomiting, before taking notice of the man's wounds. You've seen enough to clearly recognize that the man clearly should have been dead, as pieces of bone can be seen poking through various placements of skin.

To add further shock, you can see clearly into the man's ribcage and out the other side, making you question just how the hell he was moving, and why he was feasting on the dead man. Before you can find that enlightenment, the crazed beast seems to take notice of you, snarling as it starts to quickly crawl towards you, hungry for your flesh.
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Mr. Bad Guy Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:13 am

Freddy Mason

"Trust me, I ain't doing shit that unnecessarily raises my chances of getting eaten or otherwise sustaining harm. Especially the being eaten part." I pull the crowbar close to me and secure my grip on it to make sure I don't lose it in the chaos to come. I take a deep breath to prepare myself and give him a slight nod, "Let's do this shit."
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:47 pm

Kurogane Shougo

Shougo sits down on the nearest chair/stool or whatever, or remains standing if there is none. He rests his chin in his hand and slowly begins speaking.

"I woke up early because I had a bad feeling about today. Then I decided that it was probably nothing, so I headed off to school. I felt like hitting a few balls, you know? Get mind mind off of things a little." He holds up the baseball bat with one hand and tries not to draw attention to the few flecks of blood that he forgot to wipe off after that last fiasco. Whoops. Oh well, better not make a big deal about it.

"I met the idiot over there," Shougo gestures at Yamato, who flips him off, until he realizes who is present and tries to pass it off with some stupid-looking hand gesture. "but we met some punks from Tsukimori Prep shaking down Takeda-san from the grocery store, so we kinda beat them up." He laughed awkwardly. I definitely shouldn't tell her this next part. I'll just pretend this never happened!

Yamato speaks up from the side. "Hey, you forgot about the crazy hobo! Can I tell them about the crazy hobo!? Come on man, stop hogging all the attention!"

Mental facepalm. Yamato, you idiot! Shougo shoots a death glare at his idiot friend, one promising multiple German suplexes in the near future.

"Shut up, you old fart! Don't talk to your sempai like that!" Shougo quickly thinks of a way to pass off. "Don't get ahead of yourself Gramps, I'm in the same grade!" retorts Yamato crossly.

Gotta think, gotta think!

"Well," he begins awkwardly, "right about after we finished up those kids, this homeless guy runs at me and tries to bite me, of all things. I didn't think I was that disliked around here..." Shougo laughs nervously, then continues, "Yamato and I managed to... get him to leave us alone, but it was way weird. He looked like he--"

"WAS ON DRUGS!" Yamato interrupts from the side, a smug look on his face, knowing how much Shougo hates being interrupted.

Shougo stoically ignores him. "As I was saying, it looked like he had some kind of disease. But we're safe, don't worry."

Shougo leans back and closes his eyes for a moment, feeling the last of the adrenaline flowing through his veins disappear.

Hah, I think I'll skip class today. Maybe I'll go see a movie. That sounds good.
    Snake
    Snake
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Snake Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:34 pm

Christopher Welkins

After seeing the grim sight I say under my breath "Dear God" and then took aim at the creatures face coming at me, and shot a round off
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:47 pm

Alright everyone, another round is up, and with it, Ruskin is now joining us. And please remember, the more detailed your posts are, the better your results, and the favor from your fellow GM's.

Christopher Welkins

Due to your quick aiming, the shot skims by the creature's cheek, barely marking it, as it lunges forward and knocks you down. You can feel the wind knocked out of you as you struggle to hold it back, its jaw's snapping at you, as drool falls down and hits the ground around your head, and on your neck.

From the corner of your eye, you can see a figure moving towards you, but due to the snarling beast on top of you, you can't tell how fast, and if they're friendly or hostile, so right now, all you can do is pray for the best.

Kurogane Shougo

Although confused by your sidekick's rather....interesting approach to the conversation, she seems to believe you, as she breaths out a sigh of relief, and replies "Alright, if that's all then, I swear, you had me worried you knocked over a bank or murdered somebody, you'll give me grey hairs and wrinkles at this rate, and a girl like me doesn't want that just yet you know! ".

As Misaki continues to berate you, you start to focus outward, as something down the hall snaps your attention away, and makes you focus. The sound of breaking glass can be heard, almost as if there was some kind of struggle. Yamato seems to notice, as he gestures his head outwards and says "Think its trouble?"

The loud scream that follows after his question bolts him up, as he says "Shit, that's trouble, c'mon, let’s go help! “

Freddy Mason

One, two, three, and the two of you are out of the alleyway, and on your way. You follow Taisuke the best you can, avoiding fleeing people, and the few creatures that having seemingly caught up. You can see several people being attacked by these crazed beasts, the worst being a poor old women seemingly being torn into bits as if it were a piece of cheese in a baby's hands, sickening you to the core.

Heading into a nearby building, Taisuke says "This way, we can use the alleys for a shortcut, keep that crowbar ready, understand?! “

David Jacobs
    Health: 81
    Stamina: 60

What should have been a simple flight over to the base had gone incredibly FUBAR. The pilot who was suppose to fly you and the others over neglected to tell anyone about a small bite on his arm, which proved to be rather fatal in the end. A third of the way away from your destination, the pilot began to cough up dark blood, fall into a seizure, and die.

As the co-pilot took over, the others tried to figure out what went wrong, that's when things went from bad, to worse. Wasting no time, the pilot began to attack the others like a hungry beast, biting the others several times, before tearing into the co-pilot's neck, sending dark blood onto the glass, and his body slumping forward.

From there, things went to shit, as the lack of a useable pilot quickly sent your AC-130 crashing into a building, and you and the others right out of it, and scattered around the floor. You don't know how long you've been out, but luckily you feel alright, save a few cuts and a massive headache. You can smell the burning AC-130, and see several bodies, as a loud, English voice yells out a familiar call sign "Star?!”
    Ruskin
    Ruskin
    Christfag Asspie

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Ruskin Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:33 pm

David Jacobs
    Health: 81
    Stamina: 60

"Fuck" Jacobs muttered

The ringing in his ears was ebbing away and was now replaced by a loud brash voice in his ear piece yelling frantically.

"STAR!" It yelled beginning to sound familiar

"Star!" he heard the voice call again.

"Texas." he rasped through a coughing fit in return

Jacobs slowly rose to his feet and made his way over to the aircraft's weapons locker scrounging all the weapons and ammo he could find. Now having come out of the foggy half conscious state he was in just seconds before he stood, weapons locked, prepared for what was to come. Strange as it seemed the only thing he could hear in his head before plunging out of the open hatch of the plane was a line from a video game he played constantly before he left for Japan.

"Lets do this" he thought.

[OOC: Someone is liking their MW2 huh?]

Last edited by ruskin54 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Mr. Bad Guy Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:42 am

Freddy Mason

"It's like crossing shit creek with a paddle, just no fucking boat.", I think to myself as we make our way through the streets. Seeing the old woman sickens me a bit, but it just fortifies my resolve to not end up that way and to stay on my A-game. "And I thought the shit in the hotel was bad." While making sure I don't lose my way, I do my damnedest to study the situation, and more importantly, the assailants and how they act.

Addressing Taisuke, "I'm fully aware this crowbar is my lifeline: lose it, and it's most likely 'Game over, man. Game over.'." The idea of traveling into tight quarters like alleyways doesn't thrill me, but the sight of the open streets tells me it's the lesser of the two evils. "Let's shake the dew off this lily." I ready myself, take a deep breath, and sigh, "I bet the real shit hasn't even started yet."
    Snake
    Snake
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Snake Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:23 am

Christopher Welkins

"Oh Fuck, piece of shit!!!"

My adrenaline was pumping as I was fighting the creature off

I screamed "Teaxs!"

To see if the figure coming at me would say anything to determine if it was firendly or not

"Chew on this!" I said, and as I attempt to stick the gun its snarling mouth, but I knew if unsucessful I would still jam the gun its face, as I hope for the best I shoved the gun into its face hoping for it to go into its mouth and pulled the trigger

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:18 am