The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

The Gaming Highway

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gameway Portal is up. Click Portal for news, post info, and most importantly, our new affiliates! Another game is in the works and will be released soon. Also, everyone give a warm welcome to our new admin, Abrecan Eyndrill!

+2
Flan
Spartan
6 posters

Spartan's game thread

Mr. Bad Guy
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Spartan's game thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Spartan's game thread

Post  Mr. Bad Guy Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:13 am

Freddy Mason
    Health: 100
    Stamina: 90
    Mental Health: 100

"Oh, I'm not complaining. Just making light conversation. As for me, I was expecting an alarm to go off followed by the screaming of an oncoming Horde. We also don't need fucking Lickers or Smokers or any other sons of bitches like that, we got more than enough trouble with the current situation."

"So, you think you can pick this lock on the desk or what? If not, I'll try forcing it open with my crowbar. If we're lucky, it might be something useful, but then again, I doubt there's anything of any great worth in a mini-mart desk, but it won't hurt to look."
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:10 pm

OOC: Sorry all once again, OS on the laptop has been giving various problems, and as such, has prevented me from being able to get out sooner and give y'all a post. Once again, my bad, I suck.

Freddy Mason

Shrugging, Taisuke heads over to the desk and start to work away on the lock, wistling a small tune before he sighs, and shakes his head. "No good, seems like some jackass jammed the lock on this thing, must have tried to do the whole bobby pin and paper clip trick...Gotta hate movie logic sometimes ". As he pulls away from the desk, a hand snatches out from the underside, and starts roughly tugging his leg back, as he shouts out in surprise, and yells for your help.

Christopher Welkins
    Stamina: 100

Stepping up the stairs with your gun at the ready, you take notice at how progressively bloody the staircase becomes, as you start to step over various body parts and pieces, each viciously torn and bitten beyond recognition. Reach the top of the stairs, several of the monsters can be seen off in the deeper parts of the hall, luckily unaware of your presence. On the right, one of the classroom doors is wide open, and the survival part in your mind deducts that maybe you could use that to get past the horde.
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Mr. Bad Guy Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:50 am

Freddy Mason

"Fucking shit!" I yell out when I see the hand grab Taisuke's leg. "Hold on man, I got this bitch." Rather than try to wrestle him free, I raise my crowbar to break the hand off. "Fuck your shit bitch!" I let loose this as my battle cry as I bring my crowbar down, aiming for the wrist.
    Snake
    Snake
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Snake Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Spoiler:

Christopher Welkins

After looking back at the heaps of dismembered bodies and disboweled bodies, I look back down the hallway at the horde of zombies and think to myself, "I could try and act like Rambo himself and take them all on, but chances of that being to successful with this little M9 seems slim to none, so I guess the classroom it is." I then approach the classroom with gun ready for any surprises that fate my throw my way
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:18 pm

OOC: Once again, FML, luckily it's the last three weeks of school, so after that, the semester is over, way more free time, and we'll be able to not only focus on getting this game going faster, but take steps to recruit more players, and expand this small little dream onto bigger things.

Freddy Mason
    Stamina: 87

Raising your crowbar up, you swiftly smash into the creature's hand, giving your partner enough of a chance to break free. Seizing the opportunity, Taisuke drives his now free foot into the head of the beast, smashing it against the metal desk several hard times, before a cracking/crunching sound is heard, and Taisuke pulls himself away.

Checking himself over in a panic, he sighs out with relief, as he smiles slightly, and fixes his pants, saying "Thanks for that, thought that bastard was going to tear a piece of me right off, I owe you one ". From outside, loud gunshots start to fill the air, as Taisuke rises up and peeks out the office door, as he whistles and says "Looks like back-up's here, and armed to the teeth....Jesus...".

Christopher Welkins

Slipping into the classroom, the first thing that hits your senses is the horrible smell of the slain students. Around the room, several torn bodies can be seen, including what was once a very old looking man, now torn in half and broken like a wishbone. Swallowing down the rising lump, you step over the broken body, and head to the other side of the room.

Connecting to the wall is a solid door, one of those separating to the next class, you figure for one of those quick access to other teachers for learning materials or combining classes. You're unsure exactly what could be on the other side, but dark, crimson blood leaks though the underside, giving you the idea either there's a body close by, or one of those badly hurt beasts.
    Snake
    Snake
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Snake Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Spoiler:

Christopher Welkins

As I walk up to the door as quietly as possible, I thought to myself, "FML man, what the fuck am I supposed to do now, if its just a dead body then I will be ok I will just put my sleeve up to cover my mouth and nose, but if its one of those things then I will be in big trouble and plus whats in the next room." I then plan out my entry plan, "Ok then I shall hug the wall and open the door slowly and peek around the corner to see whats in there, if its one of those things I will try to have it walk out and I slip past it, if not then i shall just go ahead and continue onto the next room. Well here goes nothing." I then slowly grip the handle and execute my plan
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Mr. Bad Guy
    Rape Bait

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Mr. Bad Guy Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:01 am

Freddy Mason
    Stamina: 87

"Luckily for you, I've seen enough movies and shit to know to break the grip as opposed to just trying to pull you away from it. And people say movies and games don't teach you anything. And no problem, think nothing of it. Besides, helping keep you alive helps keep me alive, and I like being alive."

Hearing Taisuke, I ask him, "What's going on out there?" while trying to pry open the desk with my crowbar, my curiosity having got the best of me.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

Post  Flan Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:40 pm

'Sup guys and gays, Spartan wanted me to tell you all that due to a bunch of complicated shit, we're returning to XLG's forum and re-opening the HOTD roleplay. Actually, just Spartan is, I'm still too busy to GM. But yeah, I'll be playing and hopefully you will too >Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:40 am