The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

The Gaming Highway

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gameway Portal is up. Click Portal for news, post info, and most importantly, our new affiliates! Another game is in the works and will be released soon. Also, everyone give a warm welcome to our new admin, Abrecan Eyndrill!

5 posters

Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

Post  Flan Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:10 pm

Zooken, you can just RP picking them up, edit it into your post if you want, if not, it's assumed you did. Smile
    TechnoGunner
    TechnoGunner
    Rape Bait

Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

Post  TechnoGunner Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:55 pm

Spoiler:

"Oh Wadsworth, you silly little dog" I say with a smile and scratch him behind his ears. I then look down at his leg to determine how bad it was, but I had now medical knowledge whatsoever so I wouldn't know how to treat it. I then ask the group, "none of you guys would happen to know anything about patching up a zombie dog bite would ya?" I ask with a slight humorous tone.
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:43 am

Thomas Mullaney
    Health: 98
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

Coughing slightly at the sight, he rubbed the back of his head, and replied "Well uh...We got a new guy in the group, guy by the name of Tachibana, anyway, came in to get you so we could all gather up and figure out what's next, maybe try to head out and find the others". Heading towards the door, he chuckled slightly, as he looked back and said "By the way Saeko-chan, feel free to take the bed next time...I won't mind giving it up for cute noises like that ".

Leaving before anything could be thrown at him, he would head out and wait with the others, so they could plan out their next course of action, and hopefully find the others before anything bad happened to them.
    zooken
    zooken
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet
    Name: Darsh Bainwol

Post  zooken Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:40 pm

Attention...
    Attention...

Highschool of the Dead, now showing in anime format.

That is all.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Thanks, checking for updates now!
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:41 pm

'Sup guys and gays, Spartan wanted me to tell you all that due to a bunch of complicated shit, we're returning to XLG's forum and re-opening the HOTD roleplay. Actually, just Spartan is, I'm still too busy to GM. But yeah, I'll be playing and hopefully you will too >Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:14 am