The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

The Gaming Highway

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gameway Portal is up. Click Portal for news, post info, and most importantly, our new affiliates! Another game is in the works and will be released soon. Also, everyone give a warm welcome to our new admin, Abrecan Eyndrill!

5 posters

Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

Post  Spartan Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:24 pm

Thomas Mullaney
    Health: 98
    Stamina: 100
    Mental Health: 100

His breath becomes short as he hears Kouta struggle to mention his parents, as he replies "Wait, are they...I mean did they...I...". His words were quickly cut short as he noticed the tear, and with it, any idea on what to say. How can you ask your best friend if his parents were dead, eaten alive by some flesh hungry freaks, or dead via some lovers suicide pact or something.

Getting up, he walked over, drawing Kouta into a friendly, almost brotherly hug, as he softly said " Hey, hey...its okay man, its okay, you got us now...we're here for you, I promise". Looking over to Asami as he comforted his friend, his eyes asked a simple but clear message, are they dead?

Once he had the answer he wanted, he went back to the table, waiting for things to settle a little bit, before he asked "So.....Where do we go from here, I mean, are we gonna go out and look for the others, there some kind of set meeting place or something?"
    TechnoGunner
    TechnoGunner
    Rape Bait

Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin-chan's Hyper-Fabulous Love-Love Game Thread <3

Post  TechnoGunner Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:06 am

Spoiler:

As Wadsworth bumps my leg I say to him, "what's wrong boy, smell something?" When I hear the howling I say, "well that can't be good. Guys, Wadsworth here is giving me a bad feeling I think we should start down that road ASAP."

P.S. yes I played resident evil
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

Post  Flan Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:29 pm

Suzaku Kensei
    Health: 100
    Mental Health: 90

Fortune smiles on you, and you pick your way around the feasting man with ease. The man at the soda fountain finally decides he's had his fill and stumbles mindlessly off into the opposite wing of the theatre.

The glass double doors to the entire complex are wide open. There's a bit of glass on the ground, but you step around it safely and into the low-ceilinged strip mall that makes up this particular area of the shopping district. As you exit, you begin to remember more and more...

Having just arrived in Tokyo, Japan's greatest city and one of the greatest cities in the entire world, even thoughts of your beloved kendo training are shoved into the back of your mind. You wander around, visiting huge stores, eating at expensive restaurants (well, expensive for your budget anyway), and just generally enjoying city life. The girls are even cuter here, you think to yourself as you wander around, your newly purchased bokuto slung over your shoulder. You find yourself on your way to a theatre to see a new samurai film that caught your eye. Halfway through the movie, your adventure catches up with you, however, and you begin to feel sleepy...

And now, here you are, back in the present, in a shopping district strewn with half-eaten bodies in puddles of their own blood, sunlight streaming through the gaps in the buildings, the utter silence only broken by the distant crackling of a fire and the far away, lonely wail of a police siren.

Darsh Bainwol

Your observations yield nothing living, but you do discover a few extra escape routes in the form of alleyways and open doors into buildings. The skies are clear, but you can faintly hear helicopters in the distance, though you can't really be sure over the sound of the gunfire and screaming.

The zombies are now within a hundred yards, and closing fast. One of the Japanese soldiers panics, pulls a match from a pocket in his vest, and tosses it into the street in front of the makeshift barricade.

Immediately, the entire street practically flares up, the flammable liquid catching and running in channels up the street. The Americans recoil quickly, surprised and angered by the JSDF trooper's hasty action. Diggles, who was leaning on the barricade himself, caught a puff of fire right in the eyes. He screams and tries to rub them, though it's just making it worse. Quimbly swears and orders a retreat. The entire group breaks and runs for it. Most of the Japanese follow Nakao straight down the street, but more than a few hurry into alleyways and sidestreets. Quimbly orders his men to vault the barricade on the other side of them and head for a certain sidestreet.

In their haste, one of the JSDF troopers bumps into Diggles and knocks him into the barricade, and he flips over into the fire. He screams until you hear a group of staccato bangs as all the ammunition in the various magazines he has distributed over his body cooks off and explodes, bringing a wince and a hint of tears from his buddy Melanson.

Thomas Mullaney

Oh boy. As you put your arms around him, Kouta begins bawling. "MY COLLECTIONNNNNN!" he screams, utterly bereaved.

Asami mouths the word "Figurines" over his shoulder, and you understand. Kouta collects anime figurines and model kits.

When he's finally done, he wipes his nose on his sleeve. You notice that he's changed into some worn fatigues, which probably came from his time at the Blackwater camp.

With a tough expression on his face, he sits down and starts mumbling about paying whoever trashed his house with a full mag of hot lead in the back. You may want to leave him alone for awhile...

Nathan White
    Stamina: 50
    Mental Health: 85

Everyone else agrees with you, and the group mounts up and trots down the road in the dark. Saya is carrying a flashlight, which she is swinging back and forth along both sides of the road when all of a sudden, the light flashes off of two bright, round moving circles.

Takashi immediately fires his shotgun, the loud BANG ringing in your ears after minutes of nothing but footsteps on the pavement. He slowly leaves the road in the direction in which he shot, and he exclaims disgustedly at the sight. A dog, its head exploded into chunks of blood and brainmatter, lays against a tree. The most remarkable thing is, however, the festering wounds on the dog's flanks. No blood pools under the canine cadaver.

Wadsworth whines again, staying away from the unnatural creature.

Marikawa makes a whiny, yet incredibly cute noise. "Zombie dogs?! Really?!"
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet
    Name: Suzaku Kensei

Post  Grimmjow Jaggerjack Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:44 pm

Spoiler:

As the memories come back to my head i scratch my chin and think to myself "Awww what should i do? what should i do???....Mmmmmm, well, in any case i don't want to be here anymore..." I look around to search an usefull store, and of course to see if there are normal people or more of those zombies, or whatever they are. After checking that out i will try to listen closely to find the direction of the siren.
    TechnoGunner
    TechnoGunner
    Rape Bait

Post  TechnoGunner Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:30 am

Spoiler:

When Marikawa makes that noise I think to myself, "Damn this girl is cute." I then bend down to Wadsworth and pet him to try and put him more at ease. "Crap now we have zombie dogs? Hell it's like something out of resident evil. Next thing you know we'll find flesh eating birds or zombie elephants...on that note I advise we keep going and find someplace to hold up for the night." I say to the group.
    zooken
    zooken
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet
    Name: Darsh Bainwol

Post  zooken Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Spoiler:

Darsh Bainwol

Start to run towards Diggles to help him as he falls into the fire, but fall prone when the ammo cooks off. I quickly stand and head back over to Aoi motioning for her to follow the American troops. Help Aoi over the barricade before making my way over. Guard Aoi from the rear and hope someone knows where the fuck they are going.
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Thomas Mullaney

Feeling his eye twitch in annoyance, he left Kouta to stew in his fury as he tried to remain calm, resisting the urge to smack his Otaku friend over the head for his obsession with his figurines. Walking past, he grabbed his pistol off of the table, slipping it into his jeans, as he said "Well, I'm gonna take a look at the front, see how the streets look, I'll be back soon....Please, try not to burn anything down, okay kids?"

Heading out the front door, he would keep his pistol ready just in cases, as he checked out the front yard, and if that was clear, find a way to see how the street looked without exposing himself to any danger, or overtly exposing their presence in the house.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:11 pm

Suzaku Kensei

The stores around you are probably not what you were thinking of: a convenience store stocked with junk food, a fish stand, an electronics store, a bookshop, and a small French style cafe are in the immediate area. The streets seem relatively deserted, but it sounds like someone's knocking things over in the bookstore.

The siren has long since faded away and cannot be heard. You have the faintest notion that it may have been coming from your right.

Nathan White
    Health: 94
    Stamina: 120
    Mental Health: 99

Takashi nods and voices his agreement as he pops a shotgun shell into the tube magazine of his shotgun. "I'm running out of ammo for this thing as it is."

Marikawa complains about a hot bath, and the ensuing mental image fires you up, though your nose starts bleeding a little (Because GMs can joke as well).

Conversation trails off into silence, and you all look you in morbid curiousity. The darkness seems to be further closing in, the sense of being lost somewhere wild and unpeopled increases.

The silence is broken only by the howls.

Darsh Bainwol

Getting over the barricade is the easy part. Following Melanson, you and Aoi run farther than most and then turn into an adjacent alleyway.

The alley itself is pretty well-lit, though the shadows are pretty defined. The alleyway isn't that cramped, but it's still only about 8 feet in diameter. Trashcans and a few doors neatly line the walls. There is a surprising lack of graffiti compared to everywhere else you've been.

A few corpses are propped up against the walls in a sitting position. A quick count makes that 4 cadavers, relatively new-looking as well.

One of them slowly gets to his feet, his jaw hanging slackly, a low moan escaping his lips. His head suddenly snaps around and it starts yelling, but Melanson promptly blows its head off with his M-16.

But one of the other sleepers vaulted a trash can and, in a spectacular display, landed right on top of the soldier, pinning him to the ground. Melanson barely holds the snapping jaws from his face, screaming.

"OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!"

Thomas Mullaney

The backyard is all clear, so you head out front. The truck is still there, unmolested, and the front yard is clear, as well as the streets. Just as you turn around and are about to head back inside, you hear the sound of frantically pounding feet.

A man comes sprinting around the corner a few houses down, holding, of all things, a spear, followed by five angry undead. The panicked expression on the man's face is almost priceless.

He doesn't even seem to notice you, but when he's about one house from you, he pivots on his heel, drops his spear, and whips out a pair of long-barrelled pistols from his belt. In a show of flair comparable in style to games that you and Kouta used to play, like Devil May Cry, the man dispatches all of them with a few shots each. He slips the smoking barrels back into the hip holsters at his waist, slumps against a nearby wall, and closes his eyes, letting out a long sigh.
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:48 pm

Thomas Mullaney

Watching the scene with slight interest, he watched as the newcomer quickly dispatched the crazed creatures, and slipped down to the ground. Leaning his head out, he let out a slow, long whistle, as he looked over the scene, and said "So.....want some pancakes?” If the man was interested, he would open up the gate, and let him it, looking both ways for any other surprise guests that wouldn't be too welcome.
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet

Post  Grimmjow Jaggerjack Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:55 am

Spoiler:

Mmmm, if someones knoking things in the bookstore it's probably one of them, but maybe it's a survivor being chased...

*I search for a good angle to look into the bookstore through the glass*

Option 1: i see a survivor, so i go into the bookstore to help him/her as fast as i can go without making too much noise and prepared for combat.

Option 2: i don't see anyone or only one of them, so i go to the right since there might be someone in that direction.
    I search for my mobile phone, if i still have it and still works, i will put it in silence mode...Thinking: "Maybe i should call Kazu, but what if i get him into trouble...Anyways, the lines must be collapsed, i'll call him later"
    TechnoGunner
    TechnoGunner
    Rape Bait

Post  TechnoGunner Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:39 am

Spoiler:

"Well that can't be good" I say as the howls echo through the forest. I lay my frying pan on my shoulder and say to the group "Well I guess that's our que to leave." I then kneel down to Wadsworth and say "Ok boy, I hope your ready to keep moving. Remember, stay close and don't go running off. Ok buddy?" I look over to Marikawa as she's slumped against the tree and figure I should play the gentleman right about now. I walk over to her, offer my hand and say, "Need a hand?"
    zooken
    zooken
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet

Post  zooken Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Spoiler:
    Darsh Bainwol

Attempt to move next to Melanson and grab his attacker by the hair. Pull the attacker's head back and away from Melanson followed by sliding my tanto up into the base of it's skull using it's vertebrae as a guide. If successful, kick the body off of Melanson, and quickly turn my attention to the other corpses in case they are feeling froggy too.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Sorry about the late/lame post, I just got done being grounded for 4 days and finally regained control over my own computer >_>

Thomas Mullaney

The man's large, almost feminine eyes blink open in suprise. He reaches over, grabs the haft of the spear, which you now identify as a naginata, and opens his mouth as if to say something until an adolescent face pops over the fence behind him and leans over, yowling suddenly. The man reacts quicker than you would have thought possible. With a completely calm expression, he rams the naginata straight up through the teenager's open jaw and out the back of his neck.

The entire scene would have been incredibly badass, except that right after the speartip broke through the boy's skull, the man's expression changed quickly from "huh?" to "Oh shit" to eyes-wide "OH SHIT." He quickly scrambles to the side and tweaks the spear so that the blood lands on the pavement instead of his expensive, if tattered and dusty, clothes. Wiping his head, he sighs, muttering to himself in English of all things. Remembering your presence, he turns his head to face you, using his foot as a lever to pull the naginata out of the boy's skull.

"That would be fabulous, I'll gladly take you up on your offer. I take it you are still alive, and not just a really smart zombie who evolved specifically to eat me?" The man chuckles.

Looking closer, you notice that he's about medium height (for a Westerner), standing at six feet tall. He's slender as a rail, dressed in tight-fitting, dark jeans and a black, tailored sport coat over a white dress shirt, carelessly buttoned and exposing sections of his chest and stomach. His long black hair hangs past his shoulders and frames a pale and entirely cleanshaven face. He appears to be part European, part Japanese. He's also armed to the teeth: a pair of pistols hangs from a toolbelt wrapped around his slim waist, and a stylish-looking messenger bag is slung over one shoulder.

"You can call me Tachibana, that's my family name. I'd tell you my first name, but I don't trust you yet. I want to inspect these pancakes first, so that I know you're not trying to steal my soul or something. You look Christian, and I heard they're into that kind of thing."

He follows you inside.

Suzaku Kensei

Peeking through the window, you see a clumsy fellow who keeps slipping in a puddle of blood coming from a dead man laying on his feet. Nope, don't want to talk to him...

And surprisingly, your cell phone does work. You even have a pretty good signal.

GM Note: Sorry for the short post, you'll get more next time. >_>

Nathan White
    Stamina: 120
    Mental Health: 99

At this, Saya and Rei cover their cynical laughing with their hands. "So he likes 'em extra large, huh?" Their exaggerated expressions would almost look at home in an anime. Takashi laughs helplessly, "Now, now!"

Marikawa doesn't seem to notice this, but she does smile and accept your hand as you help her stand up. "Yoi~sho"

"So.... Anyone have any idea where we are?" Rei asks, "I've never been out here before..."

Darsh Bainwol

The man struggles and holds onto Melanson like some kind of humanoid tick, but your knife stops his struggling quickly enough. And it's a damn good idea you decided to turn around, because one of them is already in the air, heading straight at you. The man, a stocky Westerner, has his hands outstretched and his eyes and mouth are wide open.
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet

Post  Grimmjow Jaggerjack Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:56 am

Spoiler:

I finallyd decide to send a short messege to Kazu "Yo! Kazu, you alright? were are you?" it says, i try to send it and keep walking, while searching for the name of the street, and seaching in my pockets...Maybe i was smart enough to get a map...
    zooken
    zooken
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet

Post  zooken Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:13 am

Spoiler:

Darsh Bainwol

Drop my tanto as my hands go up toward my head, grabbing onto my recently acquired head gear of military issue. Then attempt to perform a straight vertical press using the helmet timed with the descent of stocky western dead guy.

"Seriously? Where is the help? I'm supposed to be the damsel in distress with the Americans saving me...wait..."

Look over to Aoi

"Oh yeah, got my roles mixed up there for a sec. Honest mistake really, this whole thing is such a sausage factory. All these guys trying to jump me is worse than that cruise, at least I got free alcohol out of it, and just had to turn them down not kill them...or re-kill them...my head hurts."

If my little maneuver works I put the helmet back on and drop into a 3 point stance picking up my tanto and looking for the next threat.
    TechnoGunner
    TechnoGunner
    Rape Bait

Post  TechnoGunner Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:59 am

Spoiler:

As I help Marikawa up I think to myself, "Well I guess boob physics do exist." Out of the corner of my ear I hear the laughter being ensued but decided not to pay it much heed. I respond to Rei by saying, "wish I could help you there, taking a stroll through the woods on a moon lit night was on my to do list while I was here. Of course I figured it would be under better circumstances." I side glance to Marikawa and say in a low tone, "but I guess it's close enough." I then look to the rest of the group, "There's got to be a house or something around here."
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:43 pm

Thomas Mullaney

Rubbing the back of his head in confusion, he replied "Uh yeah sure...No soul stealing, just normal, Japanese made pancakes, that's all, I promise". Leading the rather strange and flashy man inside, he would introduce him to the others, explaining the whole scene of violence that had occured outside, and the reason why when you find a somewhat sane person like that out in the crazy world they're in now, it might pay to take him along.

Once the introductions were dealt with, he asked "So Tachibana, where did you come from anyway? ".
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Sorry guys, IRL attacked. Here's an amusing conversation between myself and Spartan to hopefully appease your anger Sad

Spoiler:

Suzaku Kensei

After a few tense moments of staring at your phone, the calling icon pops up. Of course, it also blares the words to your favorite song on ringer level 6 until you hurriedly hit one of the keys.
    "MAN! Shit man, are you okay?! I'd ask how the movie was but FUCK, people are eating other people! I locked myself in my house with my family, so they haven't bothered us yet... If you can get here I'll let you in, but could you grab some supplies or something on the way? You know, food and stuff."

You don't find a map, but, even better, you remember where you are. You're actually only one train station away from your home. The train station is one street over about 1-2 miles down the street, by the flower shop.

Something tickles the back of your mind, and on a whim you tell Kazu to shut up for a minute. Dangersense?

Listening closely, you can hear the distant crackling of fire... and running feet.

Darsh Bainwol

You get your helmet off, but not quickly enough; the man barrels into you, staggering you. The force of impact is enough to cut your joke off mid-sentence; your breath whooshes out of your lungs. You manage to grapple him enough that his head is safely away from your body, but it's only a matter of time. The man's arms flail around erratically and his legs kick hard as well, gradually forcing you even more off balance. You attempt to reach for your tanto, but your arms are occupied with holding him down and you can't really let go without him knocking you over. Aoi points the gun at the zombie on you, but realizes that she might hit you and lowers it hesitantly. Your new helmet totters and rolls along the alleyway concrete.

Nathan White

Takashi throws up his hands in frustration and points in the direction opposite of the one you came in. "ALRIGHT, FINE, LET'S JUST FOLLOW THE DAMN ROAD."

He only has time to cover his mouth before Saya and Rei tackle him to the ground, SHHHing loudly in his ear as they punch him in the gut. "Are you trying to get us killed?!"

After Takashi recovers, the group haphazardly migrates over to the street and begins walking. Marikawa looks over her shoulder at you. "Are you coming, White-kun?"

30 minutes or so later, Saya comments on the fact that the howls have been strangely silent for the past 20 or so minutes... At precisely that moment, Wadsworth growls menacingly, then cuts off. You hear a clicking sound on the pavement. Rei turns around, shining her flashlight down the road, only to have part of the beams reflected in a pair of eyes that are rapidly closing on you in the darkness. A boxer with torn up flanks bounds into view, ripped tongue lolling listlessly out of its mouth. It isn't even panting, and little white maggots are dropping out of the holes in its hide as its semi-exposed muscles contract. Wadsworth feints to the right, then pounces on it, tearing an ear off of the creature before it bites him on the foreleg.

Thomas Mullaney

Tachibana follows you in, propping his naginata against an umbrella basket next to the door. He slips one of his feet halfway out of its shoe, stares at it for a few seconds, then puts the shoe back on, shaking his head sadly. He follows you around the corner, gladly accepts a plate of pancakes, and listens with one ear to your account of what happened, chuckling at the part where you called him "somewhat sane."

"Either these are normal pancakes, slightly burnt, or you're just using a really tasty poison that tastes like slightly burnt really tasty pancakes." He slowly reclines in his chair and introduces himself.
    "Sometimes I call myself Tachibana Rin, I live in Shibuya and do odd jobs for a living. I kind of woke up halfway through this whole fiasco and the power was out in my apartment, and all the food in my refrigerator was spoiling. So I decided to go outside and got sidetracked and then I got lost and now I'm here and I don't know where the FUCK I am!"

His tirade finished, he absentmindedly grabs a salt shaker and tosses it into the air. Some of the salt sprays out, landing in his eyes, and causing him to flinch and rub vigorously.

Only to have the salt shaker fall square on his forehead. "GODDAMNIT FRANK!"
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet

Post  Grimmjow Jaggerjack Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:18 pm

Spoiler:

"OK Kazu, i'm heading your way, i'll try to get some supliessor something" *!* "I have a bad feeling, see ya. Have fun!"
    Knowing that Kazu is still doing good makes me feel relieved, but the tickles on the back of my head reminds me i'm still in danger
    I turn around, jump a little backward while slashing with the bokuto and look to the sides.
    Wether there are some of "them" or not, I head to the station, and begin running, not too fast though, i don't want to end up exausted.

Last edited by Grimmjow Jaggerjack on Wed May 05, 2010 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    zooken
    zooken
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet

Post  zooken Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:48 am

Spoiler:

Darsh Bainwol

"Noooo, do not leave me helmet, my noggin will feel naked!!!"

Enraged with the thought of losing another hat in under a day, all my attention is focused on this one. Before I loose my balance completely, I try to shift my weight enough to one side so as to turn while falling. If it works, I sit on top of it and attempt to move my hands up to wards its head going for it's eyes. Then start to gouge it's eyes with my thumbs, following up with smashing it's head into the concrete using the eye sockets to aid my grip.

With each bashing of its skull.
    "Do you...know how much...those cost? Because...I have...no idea."
    TechnoGunner
    TechnoGunner
    Rape Bait

Post  TechnoGunner Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:27 am

Spoiler:

At the site of Wadsworth getting bitten, all I could muster to say was, "WADSWORTH, NOOOOO!!" Then I charge over to the dog bitting him and took a swing at it with my frying pan, hoping to knock the zombie dog off and get Wadsworth out of there.
    Spartan
    Spartan
    Administratinator

Character Sheet
    Name:

Post  Spartan Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:17 pm

Thomas Mullaney

Blinking in a mixture of surprise and confusion, Tom slowly shuffled away from the strange and somewhat KO'd man, as he said "Yeeeaaahhh....I'mma go check on Saeko-chan, and then we can figure out where to go from here...Kouta, make sure he doesn't damage himself any further...oh, and save some pancakes for me".

Heading off to where Saeko was sleeping, he would quietly open the door, being careful not to rudely wake the sleeping sword woman, in a mix of both consideration, and the realization that a extremely hot and dangerous girl slashing your face off in a jerk reaction is a BAD thing. If she was awake and ready to go, he would give her an update of the situation, and well...warn her about the newcomer named Rin.
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet

Post  Flan Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:32 am

This is long overdue, sorry guys. I graduate in a couple of weeks, then I'll have you guys back on a regular schedule... End of the year testing is a bitch and a half. I can't apologize enough for my slowness Sad

Suzaku Kensei
    Mental Health: 70

There's nothing behind you. Weird... You think.

But... There it is again. You definitely hear running feet now. Multiple sets, in fact. But which direction?!

Intelligently, you decide not to stick around and find out, however. Having just rested in the movie theatre, your muscles are in prime condition and you easily adopt a loping run.

The buildings flash past you, but you keep running. Vaulting over a fallen newspaper stand, you suddenly find yourself next to a large alleyway. The sound of running feet is loudest here, so you take a quick pause and glance down the alley. A boy, about your age, in a jersey, baggy jeans, and a beany hat is running towards you, followed by two or three angry people, blood flying from their open mouths. The boy has a battered golf club clutched loosely in one hand.

"OUTTA MY WAY!" He yells, because you are in fact, in his way.

Darsh Bainwol
    Health: 90
    Stamina: 80

Your gamble pays off, and you manage to flip the man on his back. Gouging out his eyes seems to have little effect, but once you start bashing his head in, he seems to get more desperate. Finally, the man's head empties like a cracked egg all over the pavement, and you sit up, panting and victorious. The man has torn a few bloody rents down your chest and stomach with his jagged nails, but it only stings a little.

Turning, you watch a hunched old Japanese lady approaching Aoi. She raises the pistol and fires, one shot going straight through the lady's face, ricocheting off a dumpster, and winging Melanson's helmet, tipping it to the side a bit. Melanson, who had regained control of his faculties, was moving to help you both, but the shot knocks him on his ass again, surprise painted across his face.

The three of you look over the bodies, and then at you, fuming about your helmet, and about Aoi's headshot, and Melanson's subsequent fall. Then you all start to laugh, which helps lighten the mood a bit. Of course, you don't forget where you are, so Melanson grabs his rifle, checks the ammo, and offers to take point. You can tell by his body language that he's taken a liking to you two.

"C'mon there, Beauty and the Beast, we can't stay here forever." He jokes goodnaturedly, peering around the corner. "Yeah, that looks like a good place to start. Follow me!"

Melanson leads you down the street some, and into an abandoned icrecream parlor, the machines still in operation, frosty glass windows protecting various buckets of tasty treats. There is some clattering from the backroom, but neither seem to notice. Maybe it's just you being paranoid, or maybe it's your heightened alertness.

Nathan White
    Mental Health: 80

The frying pan clangs off of the head of the attacking dog, causing it to release Wadsworth's leg. Wadsworth yelps, but takes a chunk out of the zombie dog's flank. The dog is confused, and you take the opportunity to bash its head in, causing it to go limp. Takeshi is the first to reach you and Wadsworth. He immediately stomps on the zombie dog's head, smashing what was left after your furious frying pan assault.

The woods are quiet again. Wadsworth, for his part, looks perfectly fine, though he has an obvious limp. He cocks his head at you, tongue lolling out, and his face almost seems to say "See? We're friends forever!"

Thomas Mullaney

As you depart, the sound of goodnatured coversation between Kouta and the newcomer drifts through the house.

Kouta: "Hey, are those--"
    Rin: "Hands off the package, bro."
    Kouta: "No, the guns--"
    Rin: "My Hardballers?"
    Kouta: "Yeah, can I see them?"
    Rin: "wat"
    Kouta: "I've always wanted to see if they're better than--"
    Rin: "WAT"

Luckily for you, when you open the door, Saeko is already beginning to stir. Eyes still closed, she moans softly, not seeming to notice you. She rolls over onto her side, and this stupidly big grin plasters her face. She utters something that sounds like "Unyunyuuu."

Faced with this spectacle, you can't help but cough and slap your hand to your nose to prevent any bleeding. She snaps fully awake at this, face turning beet red in an instant. "W-w-w-w-what are you d-d-d-oing h-here?!"
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Grimmjow Jaggerjack
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet

Post  Grimmjow Jaggerjack Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Suzaku Kensei
    Mental Health: 70

Spoiler:

Thinking: "Looks like those guys from before...Bah! who cares i'll just slay them"

First i look to the crazed men to count them, i don't want a surprise, i try to do this in a pair of seconds before I jump -since i don't know where is he coming from, i jump so i will have him at my right- to get out of his way while i prepare my right hand with the bokuto to do an horizontal slash the moment beany-boy gets past me. (not sure if i'm saying ir right =S)

"Yo! roll to the ground beany boy" i say with an evil grin.

If he rolls like i said him to, i slash aiming to the neck, and in a way so i can continue attacking if i miss, or i don't take them all out at once.

"Take THIS! URRYAAH!!"

If he doesn't roll i'd change the stance to do a downwards attack to the first one, no matter if i hit or miss i can continue with an horizontal cut, this time from the left.

"Tch, already getting in ma way...grrrRRRAAAA" I whisper, changing my grin to a pissed off face, before i attack and roar.

In any case, if any of them get's to close i can counter with my elbow, or if things get worse, i can keep my distance grabing his neck...
    zooken
    zooken
    Serving Wench

Character Sheet

Post  zooken Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Spoiler:

EDIT:
    Darsh Bainwol
    Health: 90

(OOC: Did I loose my knife and helmet? Didn't get a chance to pick either of them up.)

Before heading off with Melanson and Aoi, I make sure to pick up my helmet and knife.

Once my paranoid senses start to tingling, I take the fastest route towards the back room, hopping the counter if need be. Along the way I pick up one of the ice cream scoops (hopefully its one of those nice solid metal heavy duty ones). Griping my knife reverse style, and ice cream scoop in such a way to utilize its pummel (as much as one can with an ice cream scoop)and proceed to kick in the door (if there is one) while screaming...

"One scoop or two motherfucker!"

Last edited by zooken on Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:01 am