The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Gaming Highway

Thank you for flying The Gaming Highway. Please relax and enjoy your flight.

The Gaming Highway

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gameway Portal is up. Click Portal for news, post info, and most importantly, our new affiliates! Another game is in the works and will be released soon. Also, everyone give a warm welcome to our new admin, Abrecan Eyndrill!

2 posters

(REQ)Race?

Aithne
    Newfag

(REQ)Race? Empty (REQ)Race?

Post  Aithne Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:13 pm

I think I went over the rules repeatedly and could not find a human/nonHuman do's or don'ts...So, I have a couple of characters I've had for quite sometime, immortal meta-beings(they don't know their ancestry/race, as their mother was the only link to their past, and she's insane)but they both had particular powers and what not. They've been accepted repeatedly by other boards so I'm not to worried about God-mody powers or anything but...do you accept meta-humans/powers and is immortality(as in non-aging, not un-killable), acceptable?
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

(REQ)Race? Empty Re: (REQ)Race?

Post  Flan Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:24 pm

This is actually a really, really good question.

I have some stuff for that kind of thing written up, I just forgot to post it. -_-

Humanity has remained much the same. The only (currently) available options aside from normal human are psychics and mutants. No other races yet, though we're planning on tossing some things in there.

But to answer your question in a more direct fashion: immortals really don't have a place in this sort of game. I was throwing something like that around, but the character in question is an isolated instance, not a playable option. In all actuality, I can't really pass a judgement until you list the powers and traits of this race. It would be possible to create a slow-aging (not un-aging) group of humans if the character is a mutant, but then they would have to sacrifice something else for this trait.

So, post your race up and I'll go over that.
    Aithne
    Newfag

Post  Aithne Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:02 pm

meta-humans was the term for mutants on the other boards I was on, kinda interchangable(they didn't want to mistake the boards with X-men type things i guess...) and I can work with an slow-aging as opposed to immortal...I'll work it out and post those for you! ^_^
    Flan
    Flan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan
    Of the Flan Flan Clan

Character Sheet
    Name: Rin Tachibana

Post  Flan Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Awesome. Just throw it up on this thread when you're done.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:20 pm